Monday 25 April 2011

Re-shoots for Breaking Dawn~

   My dear friends you should know that I'm twi-hard as well!! I love these books so much! They are the best for me! Also I love the movies, I know I know they are not as good as the books but hey they did a pretty good work, I don't have a problem! The twilight world is full of magic and love  that you just can't resist!
  To get to the point, you know that the twlight crew started filming breaking dawn from October and now it's April but officially the shooting is finished but Rob and Kristen are filming some re-shoots (maybe Isle Esme scenes). And when I saw these new photos I almost died :p, seriously!
   I just can't wait for this movie (part 1 and part 2) to come out *.*


                                                                                                          by Ellie <3




No comments:

Post a Comment