Monday 25 April 2011

Elijah&Katerina [TVD]

 Dear fans of vampires,
I'm sure you watch The vampire diaries as we (all vampires-to die fans)  watch it and love it!
In the last episode we had an unexpected turning, we learned that Elijah ''cared'' for Katherine and actually loved her and he helped her escape from Klaus (the other badass vampire). Yet, we know that Katherine didn't return his feelings! For me this was so not cool, I'm so touched by Elijah and his feelings for Katerina! I hope that we will learn more about the two of them!
I just loveeeee this couple I don't know why but I heart it!

So here are some fan music-videos about them:


P.S: I'm a delena fan too XD

                                                                                                               by Ellie <3





No comments:

Post a Comment